Boston Consulting Group (BCG)
<img src="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/5ede8a90-9bbb-411b-bc07-a7f7732584c7/In-Blue-21.png" alt="https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/secure.notion-static.com/5ede8a90-9bbb-411b-bc07-a7f7732584c7/In-Blue-21.png" width="40px" /> LinkedIn
I create data science solutions that answer real customer and business needs.
⏳ Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer with 6+ years of experience.
🗂 Worked with startups as well as Fortune 500 companies across the US and India.
🧩 Experienced in developing data solutions across sectors such Automotive, Banking and FinTech as well as SaaS, Sales, CRM space.
📚 Extensively involved with Natural Language Processing and deployed Machine Learning models that understand textual content.
- Co-founded TinkerHub, a non-profit initiative aimed at transforming the quality of technical education in Kerala curating 250+ learning programs reaching more than 45,000 students across 66 college campuses.
- Selected as a Technology Innovation Fellow at Kerala Startup Mission, the state’s nodal agency promoting innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Won IBM OpenPower Cognitive cup challenge and was invited to give the winning talk at SuperComputing conference in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Attended Deep Learning Conference at Stanford organised by Andrew NG.
- Worked as a Machine Learning Engineer at Datalog.ai, a San Francisco based startup and set up their technology office in India.
- Won a shiny 1080Ti GPU from NVIDIA at their Hack2Innovate hackathon.
- Won a Kaggle Kernel Award for an NLP heavy exploratory analysis of customer support tweets.
- Developed expertise in Natural Language Processing by deploying production models for salesx.io and SunTec as a Machine Learning Engineer.
- Gold medallist and recipient of Plaksha Founder’s award for all-round excellence at the Plaksha Tech Leaders Fellowship.
- Assisted Professor Ravi Kothari, former Chief Scientist of IBM Research India with both theoretical and practical courses on Machine Learning as a TA.
- Developed technical business consulting skills as a Data Scientist at Boston Consulting Group.
- Worked with Fortune 500 companies to understand and solve problems using data end-to-end.
Attribute - Python library for Neural Network Interpretability
Worked with data scientists and medical doctors at mfine.co to build a tool for visual interpretation of neural networks for medical image classification tasks.
Allai (pronounced - ally) Meetings
An app to help improve participation in meetings by giving insights using NLP.
Worked as a Full-Stack Machine Learning Engineer to develop the linguistic algorithms, build the mobile app frontend and backend and integrate the systems end-to-end.
CopraML App WireFramer